Is it your intention to wipe your phone and start over with Android? If so, you’ve found the proper site! In this post, we’ll show you how to reinstall Android OS on a phone from a computer in a matter of minutes.
DroidKit: A Tool for Reinstalling Android on Samsung Phones and Tablets
You can easily flash and reinstall Android OS with DroidKit. It will replicate a trustworthy Samsung OEM ROM and restore itself without user intervention. The operating system on a Mac or PC can be reinstalled.
Android gadgets are reliable, but sometimes you don’t get the version you were hoping for! In this case, you can restore your device to factory settings by reinstalling Android and its default drivers.
Android smartphones are always available to various changes, you may force Android to upgrade and reinstall the latest OS on your device in a few simple steps. The modified Android OS from the manufacturer will be replaced with the original, unmodified Android OS. Alternatively, it can be used to add fantastic new capabilities to an already-existing version of Android OS.
It’s not as difficult as it sounds to remove Android OS and reinstall it, or to wipe a phone and reinstall Android. Here are some simple and effective methods for flashing and reinstalling Android OS.
Is Reinstalling Android’s Operating System Necessary?
To provide consumers with a consistent Android experience and a wide range of useful features on their mobile devices, Android, unlike any other operating system out there, requires regular upgrades and security advancements. This is the primary reason why updating to the most recent version of Android OS requires a complete reinstallation of the operating system.
In addition, when an Android smartphone starts acting up, some users choose to reinstall the operating system. Instead of reinstalling Android OS if you’re getting the same error, check the settings to see if you can fix it there. The last resort, if everything else fails, is to reinstall the operating system and hope for the best.
There are further causes to reinstall Android OS, such as:
- Set up app access controls.
- Modify the existing features and add new ones.
- Delete unnecessary software.
- If you ever need to flash and reinstall Android OS, you should always make sure to back up all of your Android data first. When the time comes, you can use the backup you just made to bring back all of your data. AnyDroid facilitates simple Android data backup and management.
Reinstalling Android from a Computer is the Safest Option [HOT]
DroidKit – Android Phone Toolkit is a PC software that allows you to reinstall and update Android OS on your phone using PC. A new Android OS installation can be performed by downloading the firmware package and letting the system do the matching automatically. This reinstallation can be completed on either a Windows or Mac computer.
An Alternative to Droidkit
DroidKit allows you to reinstall Android.
That is to say, many people wish to flash their Android phones in order to reinstall or update Android OS. The process of flashing can be tedious and wasteful of time. How to flash Android phone in the safest and fastest way? Even now, DroidKit is your best bet. DroidKit’s Reinstall/Update OS tool makes reinstalling or updating your Android phone a one-click process.
- Features that stand out include an automatic matching with a safe official ROM for your smartphone.
- You may reinstall Android on any Samsung phone or tablet from version 5 to version 13.
- Windows 11/10/8/7 and macOS are supported.
- There is no need to root your device. There is zero danger of malware or virus infection.
- Additionally, many system issues can be resolved with DroidKit following a fresh OS installation.
- In addition, DroidKit’s Clean System Junk feature may be used to identify and get rid of any lingering APKs, caches, background programs, etc.
- Using a PC, you can restore Android OS by following these steps:
- The first step is to download DroidKit and start it up. Select OS Reinstallation / Upgrade.
- Pick the Reinstall Option for the System
- Select Operating System Reinstallation / Upgrade.
- Second, click the “Start” button.
- Select the “Run” button.
- Get your phone hooked up and get going.
- Select and Download a firmware version, then click Start to Reinstall.
Initiate a clean install of Android.
Choose Your Samsung Model
To enter Download mode, follow the on-screen prompts. When you click that button, DroidKit will begin the reinstallation process and keep going till you see the Completed page.
To reinstall Android, I need to know how to flash it.
With the correct quick remedies at your disposal, learning how to reinstall Android OS is a breeze. We have gathered a list of two excellent techniques to assist you flash and restore Android OS on your device!
One possible fix is to reinstall Android by flashing the ROM.
Step 1: To enable the bootloader, look for your device model number in Chrome and click “Enable Bootloader.” Following these instructions, you must flash a custom recovery. To do this, you’ll need to head back to Google Chrome and enter “Flash a Custom Recovery” along with your device’s model number. Simply refer to a reliable guide!
Step 2: Now, back up all the data and files in your device to avoid any form of inconvenience that you may encounter if something went wrong.
Third, locate a reliable Android ROM that is fully compatible with your gadget. To get it, just run a search for it in Google Chrome and download it. Get the Android ROM downloaded on your PC and connect your Android device to transfer the downloaded ZIP file.
When installing ROM, the SD card, and not the internal memory, must be used.
Here’s how to flash the ROM after you’ve downloaded it, in Step 4:
- To access Recovery Mode on an Android smartphone, simply restart it.
- Select the location where the ZIP file was saved after downloading it, then tap Install ROM from the SD card files.
- Now you can launch Flash Rom and delete all data if required.
- Fifth, once the Flash procedure is finished, restart your Android smartphone with the new ROM installed. After a successful flash ROM operation, you will need to reinstall all of your Google apps.
To learn more, check out How to Unfreeze Google Chrome on Your Mobile Device.
Step Two: Reinstall Android by Performing a Hard Reset
Performing a Hard Reset and then using the SDK Tool to restore Android OS is still another option. Take a look at the explanation of this approach in detail below!
First, follow these instructions to activate Developer Mode on your Android device:
- Select About Phone > Device Information from the Settings menu on your mobile device.
- Once you see the message “No need, you are already a developer,” keep tapping the Build Number option. Now, you’ll find more options in your device’s Settings menu.
- Switch to Programmer Mode
- Switch to Programmer Mode
Step 2: Once you have entered the Developer Mode, it’s now time to activate USB Debugging.
- Access the Developer Options menu by navigating to Settings on your Android smartphone.
- Here you can activate USB debugging by going to the Debugging menu and selecting that option.
- Allow Debugging via USB
Step 3: Once you’ve obtained the necessary drivers, install the SDK Tool on your computer.
Fourth, using a USB cord, link your Android device to the computer.
- Type cmd into the Start menu. Open the command prompt by selecting it.
- Launch the DOS Prompt
- To access the Android SDK Platform, navigate to the directory where it is installed, such as “cd C:usersHemanginiAppDataLocalAndroidandroid-sdkplatform-tools” and hit Enter.
- To restart your Android device in Recovery Mode, retype the ADB reboot recovery command.
- Once you’ve removed the password or performed the factory data reset, you can detach your smartphone from the PC and reinstall Android OS.
- Learn the ins and outs of reinstalling Android OS without any fuss! To avoid any form of catastrophe, be sure to follow the directions precisely.
How Do I Restore my Android to Factory Settings?
If your Android device has a frozen screen or you can’t get into it for any other reason, a factory reset may be the solution. Because all phone settings and phone data will be deleted. For the most up-to-date Android devices (Android 5):
- Launch the device’s system configuration menu.
- Learn how to restore from a backup.
- Make use of the option to restore settings to their defaults.
- Select the Reset Device option and tap it.
- Select ALL DATA BY TApping the button.
- A Corrupted Android Phone: Extra Help!
- Your Android device may become corrupted and unusable if you have installed a number of apps that make use of a modified version of Android’s operating system. If the same thing happens to you, fix your corrupted Android device right away so you can start using it as smoothly as before. When discussing the causes of Android device corruption, we can point to file corruption, the installation of malicious apps, etc.
If your Android smartphone has become corrupted, a Hard Reset will restore it to its original state. Here are the measures you take to achieve this!
First, make sure your Android smartphone is turned off.
Two, simultaneously hold down the Power and Volume Down buttons for a few seconds.
Third, select Recovery Mode by navigating to it with the Volume Down button and then confirming with the Power button.
Step 5: After the restart, an Android robot will appear on the screen.
Step 6: Here, long-press the Power button and press the Volume Up button while still holding the Power button.
Seventh, select “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” with the Volume buttons and confirm by pressing the Power button.
Choose the “wipe data/factory reset” menu item.
The “wipe data/factory reset” option should be chosen.
Finally, after clicking Yes to confirm, click Reboot System Now.
Congratulations, you just finished a Hard Reset on your Android device. Now you may check to see if the corruption on your Android device has been corrected.
Using the aforementioned methods, you can reinstall Android OS on your Android device and update it to the most recent version. And, DroidKit should be the top tool to reinstall Android OS on a phone using PC (Windows & macOS). Furthermore, when you need help with anything like flashing an Android phone, you may get it here. DroidKit is the quickest and most secure choice for you. Thus, it is now possible to reinstall Android OS on a Samsung smartphone or tablet after downloading it for free.